Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo App for Roku

It would be great to be able to view Arlo camera live streams and recordings on a TV.  To this end, I propose the development and release of a Roku app for Arlo.  I'm sure other Smart TV platforms could also benefit from an Arlo app.

Comments
doclee7123
Novice

Count me as a vote for this as well.  I would also love to see this as a Samsung Smart TV app.  But I'll start with Roku as I have those on all of my TV's. Netgear... when will this be available?

chadwicktr
Aspirant

Ditto. Just got a cloud cam and love the ability to pull up the feed on our fire tv stick. Would love arlo to support Roku!

3Rivers6Rings
Novice

+1 for this great feature.

Stottle
Aspirant

I too would like to see this. There is a $25 workaround - get Chromecast, and you can view it on your TV that way with Google home.

@RedMosquito wrote:

It would be great to be able to view Arlo camera live streams and recordings on a TV.  To this end, I propose the development and release of a Roku app for Arlo.  I'm sure other Smart TV platforms could also benefit from an Arlo app.

Jljohnb
Initiate

Cannot believe this still does not exist.  I like others am and have been holding up on expanding my system until this can be, at the very least, acknowledged in some way.

sanjuch
Novice

An app is the best way to solve problems and it should be developed by the well-trained developer

Arlo app camera help to keep an eye on most of the things which happen daily in our life. It has most of the necessary things which we need. It has the best user-interface, developers have done justice with the app.

Karp30534
Tutor

We need an Arlo Roku Channel.

That'd be swell.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Wordpoet
Novice

I have read the comments and completely agree with the previous posts. An app for Roku would be greatly appreciated.

Ladyhawke
Onlooker

Should also make the app so it can’t show all of your attached cameras to one screen for viewing.   This way you can see who is coming up to your house if you are really into security.   Could do this on our old system.