Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Apple TV (tvOS) App for Arlo

Watching live streams on the Apple TV would be great and showing four at a time would be awesome! Watching recorded clips would also be nice, but could wait for phase two.
Comments
Artito2Gamez
Novice
I think that app would have an option to transmit to ChromeCast and Apple TV.
robpri6827
Novice

......Apple TV app would be fantastic, my office is on the top floor,  to be able to see the entrances to the building from my office would take Arlo to the next level.

Artito2Gamez
Novice

And Google ChromeCast in iOS and Android apps. 

dhogan5158
Novice

HI-

My previous security system had a seperate box that I could via on my TV... and Arlo app for AppleTV would be great to monitor and playback the feed.

T-Man
Follower

I second the motion: It would be GREAT to be able to switch to an Arlo video feed at night when watching television upstairs and hearing a strange sound in or around our house!

Cervantes2319
Novice
This is an amazing idea
TShaw
Initiate
I dont think that it can be done officially BUT I believe that you could if your Apple TV was jail broken !
JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

JamesC
Community Manager
Status changed to: Implemented

KarinaW
Aspirant
Hi Guys, I've downloaded the Apple TV App, but unfortunately it won't launch. I've deleted and re-downloaded app but still won't open. Any chance you could look into this and update App? Loving the camera so far... but a working Apple TV App would be Hollywood! Cheers, Karina