Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Amazon Fire TV Arlo App

Please release an app for the ever popular Amazon Fire TV!?!

The app could be based around the Apple TV app!
Comments
beckettpauln
Guide
Reading through the datasheet for the Arlo Q, I note a Fire OS app is available!?! I'm hoping this provides a solid foundation for a Fire TV app... Amazon's streaming sticks are particularly handy, and offer a fantastic basis for operating Arlo from a TV screen!!!
FreeFallFour
Aspirant

I can't agree more. The Fire TV would be a perfect fit for an ARLO app. I am hoping that this is in the works, if not please Netgear, make this a reality!

Another vote for FireTV app!
Daspider
Aspirant

Fire TV is a great platform and having Arlo on it would be awesome... let's get to it NetGear! 

eddie2046
Follower

I agree. This would be a killer app.

dnpstevenson
Initiate

I would also love to be able to use it with the Fire Stick 🙂

Daspider
Aspirant

Hey everyone - just noticed that if you have the Alexa skill loaded for Arlo, you can view camera feeds on Fire TV. I just tried it and it worked (mostly). When switching to other cameras sometimes it didn't complete the switching... but it's a start.

rsa2
Follower

Need an App that works on Amazon Fire Tv/Stick please 

Gene1949
Aspirant

Agree.  Yesterday I purchased the Arlo Pro camera suit.  According to Amazon specs and descriptions of the Arlo Pro camera's, the Arlo app was suppose to work on my Amazon Fire TV's (I have 5 Fire TV's) and whereby, I would be able to show the camera's on my TV.  DID NOT HAPPEN!!!!!  Instead, when I tried to download The Arlo App on my Fire TV's (from the Amazon Store), I get a message that reads "Unavailable".  THAT'S CRAP AND VERY MISLEADING as all the writeups indicate the Arlo app works with Fire TV's!!!!!  Now it appears that I have to BUY an Amazon 'Echo Dot' to link with ONE of my Fire TV's, in order to view my Arlo camera o my TV!  This is so DECEPTIVE on so many levels!