Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Allow us to monitor single camera history

I have spoken to Arlos CEO about this who agrees this is an oversight for multiple users. Monitoring - Before the firmware change I could simply pick a camera click on the (0) and look at data for the last 60 days on that camera. Now because the (0) has been removed, (available on a PC only) I cannot do this. I had two incidents the other day; a man called at my main gate and I was away but once I’d checked the main gate camera then switched to another I couldn't go back into the main gate camera archive to see if he had been past my property earlier that day or any of the previous days. I had to go to the Library app which contains the hits of 32 cameras all mixed which was pretty much unusable and took far too long. now I have since been made a way of a short cut via the Library and filter button but this is an extra 3 clicks and is time consuming when time in securitybis if the essence when you have intruders or need to look at history. In addition the filter library includes old cameras no longer used on the system which is confusing. Please can you put the (0) back that gives us immediate access to any dedicated camera and their archive. This is your biggest selling feature so I can’t believe you deleted it. Thanks
Comments
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

I would sure Appreciate if you could Also Mention to the CEO about the REST OF THE MISSING ICONS from the Recent Firmware Change:   

The Icons took Little Space and Did Not Interfere with the Pictures being Shown!  Now the status of Each Camera for Audio Detection (On/Off), Motion Detection (On/Off), WiFi Signal Strength & USB Storage Functional are No Longer Visible at a Glance!  The Most Important of these is the Running Man to Show IF the Camera Motion Detection is ACTUALLY ON?  I have discussed this with Level 2 Support and they Appear Not Interested?  

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Implemented