Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Allow multiple concurrent logins

You need to allow more than one device to be logged in at a time. In a family situation, my wife and I both need to have access to the cameras and push notifications without kicking eachother off. Allowing only one at a time really makes no sense for a product that is aimed at household security. I have a LOT of devices and I use several at once.

By the way, this is not the same thing as the "friend" feature which allows you to share cameras with other people (if you pay for a better plan).

Comments
Asik405
Onlooker

Arlo is complete garbage. They could care less about their customers once the sale has been made. I tell everyone I know to NOT BUY ARLO CAMERAS

4YUR
Novice

We are trying to watch outside activity for security reasons and my husband and I continually are playing the log back on game, as we are both trying to find out what is triggering cameras. This has been going on since we got these cameras and WE HATE IT! Please change this. Family members should be able to log on without being bounced off. Simple, create an access list and they can access with login.

jgmg
Fledgling

two android cell should be able to access all features on arlo video doorbell.  firmware needs to be updated to allow this multi phone access.

ajford
Fledgling

I can't believe how ridiculous this is. Unless Arlo's backend is an absolute mess, it should be exceedingly simple to disable this idiotic, almost certainly artificial, limitation.

No one want's a security system that only one person can view at a time. This 'idea' has been open for nearly 6 years. Listen to your damn customers and fix this.

evaredy
Star

That's why I am selling my 4 cameras. Arlo does not give a sh*t about their customers or their needs. The only thing Arlo cares about is money, pure and simple.

Sell your cameras and buy from a reputable company.

Nicolas604
Novice

This has been going on since 2015. Wow. Unbelievable.  I recently purchased arlo cameras and my biggest issue is exactly this.  Always getting booted off can not log in simultaneously. 

It's 2021 and still no remedy. 

Terrible service. 

Unsure what to do at this point. 

ant
Mentor
Mentor

Arlo will probably never fix/change it. 😞