Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Allow geofencing under multiple mobile devices without granting access to cameras

Would be nice to allow geofencing under multiple mobile devices without granting access to cameras.

I want to disable alerts of family members without them having access to video feeds. Without manually disabling the arm each time.

Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey ItsDLite,

Sounds like a good idea! I've moved your post to the Idea Exchange board as our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the community’s contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. Thanks again for posting your idea!

justason
Observer

I suggest ANYONE that is disliking this geofence feature open a case with ARLO.   I'm sure they "monitor" these communities,   but cases are track-able, measurable and reported as open or closed to management.     I'm sure a bonus is based on it even.    you wont get spammed cause they keep pushing the matter aside....

justason
Observer

Well, this situation has gone from worse to even more worse.

The person that is receiving my GEOFENCE alerts bought a new phone, trashed his old one.     HIS NEW PHONE SELF POPULATED IN MY GEOFENCE ACCOUNT !!!      He is still receiving my alerts.     essentially making GEOFENCE a useless feature.......which ironically is the feature I nought this camera system for !!

Please open a case on this.....FORCE ARLO to make a change.   reference my case #41493427