Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Allow Guest to Disarm Camera Geofencing Alerts without Granting Them View Access

I am looking to have my nanny's phone disarm alerts but I currently can't add her to the account without granting her view access into the cameras. This results in continual notifications all day while I'm away from the house. This added feature would allow me to invite my nanny's phone (via her downloading the App) to my account but she would only be used (by me) to add into the geofencing contacts. See my other post on the topic, here:

https://community.arlo.com/t5/Arlo-Pro-4/Grant-Nanny-Access-without-Granting-Camera-View-Privileges/...
Comments
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for posting your idea! Our development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate your contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on its potential implementation. 

Satellite-Sage
Aspirant

Thanks, JessicaP! 

Timrozier
Aspirant

My suggestion is more for the app than the devices. When I am away and have a dog sitter at home I do not want notifications when geofencing is on. However I do not want to grant the sitter access to my cameras. Can you please make it so I can add a mobile device into geofencing without having to add them to be able to access the cameras.

Thank you.