Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Add the Arlo Doorbell To The Smartthings Integration

Please make the Arlo Doorbell available in the Smartthings integration

Comments
ACervenka
Novice

I plan to buy the doorbell once someone confirms that SmartThings can use the doorbell's motion detector.

cscheiene
Star

There is currently no integration for the Arlo doorbell in Smartthings 

DawnM
Arlo Employee Retired
Status changed to: Engineering Investigation

pmolinar
Tutor

Please make it compatible!

JB68
Tutor

I have TOO much invested into your individual products for you to now come out with the New Arlo that can do what all these devices I just purchased do: the security lights, doorbell and ringers, 4 cameras, 2 blast stations, power cords, attachment devices etc. Take mine as toward an updated system.

And why cant you have the doorbell & ringer show in SmartThings? 

Consistency goes a long ways

Scott4952
Novice

I'll buy the doorbell as soon as it will integrate with Smartthings.

CanLaker
Fledgling
Yes. Please add the doorbell to be visible to SmartThings. I need the ringer to ring with certain ST devices trigger, I already have the cameras triggered but I would like an audio notification triggered using the doorbell ringer.
JB68
Tutor

DawnM -Arlo Employee,

I got your reply to my post, I notice nothing has changed since "Under Investigation" 12/15/18 & again 1/8/19.. You replied with a link to this thread above: "Add the Arlo Doorbell To The Smartthings Integration" to which I don't see a reply.

You also asked me what is this Samsung SmartThings? REALLY?

Not to be disrespectful at all or maybe my MS & brain impairment or just flared and I dont have my dots connecting...

Knock-Knock anyone home?

Please update us!

Respectfully, 

Jeff Beckner

mtay
Guide

Disappointed after purchasing this doorbell and found out it can't work with SmartThings. Surprisely it works on Amazon Alexa. Arlo please put the priority on SmartThings integration as that is the main Smart Home Hub I have.

Hotsparks
Apprentice

It would be nice to be able to turn on/off the phone connection with the doorbell with ST presence.