Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Ability to change billing address

It would be great for those of us who live on or near a boarder between counties to be able to change billing address to the country which we live in, rather than the one our IP address is registered to. Then I will be able to pay for the subscription service.

Thanks for your conideration!

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

ashorty,

This is determined at the original location where the device/account is registered. It doesn't change based on IP address. If you register in country A and take the system to country B, the device will remain registered in country A.

JamesC

ashorty
Follower

Hi James, 

Thanks you highlight another issue with only using the IP address at time of registration. When people move countries their account remains in the original country which the device was registered. 

The original idea request concept still seems valid and would also address the changing of countries in the future.

• Let the user enter any country for payment details.

As it stands now I live in an country with a different currency to the original country the device was registered in and cannot pay for the subscription service. so two of my Arlo cameras are set up in the house and cannot be used at the same time as the others. Why cant the payment details screen allow for users to select another country (like the majority of other services)!?

Thanks,

Andrew

ThomasWatkins
Follower

I am having the same problem.  I live in the Caribbean in Turks & Caicos and I can't change the country from the United Kingdom to pay for a subscription plan.  I can see this issue has not been addressed and needs to be fixed immediately.  I can't pay with my US credit card or Turks & Caicos credit card.  So I have no way to pay.

ThomasWatkins
Follower

What we need to know is how to fix the problem.  That has not been addressed.

enricoguy
Aspirant

I am also on the same boat. Would love to have the option to change country/currency in profile setting or on the payment page.