Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

360 degree rotation camera

I beleive that Arlo should create a 360 degree rotating camera beacuse the office I work in is shaped diffrently then a normal dispatch office the parking lot is on the side and we use bout 3 Arlo PRO cameras just on the parking lot but if you guys created a 360 degree rotating camera it would catch every angel of the parking lot. Then we can use the other three cameras on other positions such as our storage house or the other office that has 0 cameras since all of the trouble is in the parking lot i think it would benifit 100%

Comments
JamesC
Community Manager

The Arlo development team routinely reviews posts in the Arlo Idea Exchange to assess which features the community would like to see implemented. We greatly appreciate the communities contribution and will keep the status of this idea updated as we get new information on it's potential implementation. Thank you for posting your idea!

Thank you,

JamesC

seanmiller
Novice

I believe I can do a custom of this. I have a 360 camera which I can use for my project.

tarraq
Follower

Hi Arlo,

It would be great if you could add to your lineup a 360 degree fisheye ceiling mounted camera, similar to this hikvision. Just prettier and perhaps less noticable.

6954273626693_-_360grader_kamera,_12mp,_ir,_poe,_indendoers.w610.h610.backdrop.jpg

With digital pan and zoom and options between battery powered and Wired/PoE. 

It will be very useful in the retail space and home settings, covering all entrances visible from the camera at once.

Preferably standalone like Arlo Q.