MyArlo Login page not appearing on Google Chrome

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Nazfunk
Follower
Follower

Arlo has the worst customer service I have ever experienced.

they do not take the time to fully understand what a customer’s issues are, and always seem like they want to end the chat.  I’ve had issues since I got these cameras, and the help I’ve received has been nothing but painful auto reply’s and zero help with the issues. 

this product sucks and I wish I never fell for their sale!!  I wish I could upload the transcripts of these customer service reps.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

What issues are you having?  We might be able to help here.

rfeiring
Aspirant
Aspirant

This board is very difficult to navigate & post to.  Trying to get answer to: MyArlo Login page not appearing on Google Chrome [get homepage but never transitions to login page] but works ok on Firefox

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@rfeiring wrote:

Trying to get answer to: MyArlo Login page not appearing on Google Chrome [get homepage but never transitions to login page] but works ok on Firefox

Are you saying the clicking on "Sign In" hangs?  Or is something else happening?

What have you tried to do to fix it (other than switch to FireFox)?  If you didn't clear the Chrome browser cache, then I suggest starting there.

rfeiring
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks - clearing the browser data solved the problem. Have been logging in via Chrome for over a year and never had this problem before.  Now I know how to fix it