Monitoring certificate

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Brummie67
Follower
Follower

Has anyone in the community successfully downloaded a safety certificate required by their insurance company?

I've done absolutely everything necessary to obtain one and it does not show up on my dashboard. Every time I ask support for help they tell me where to look, which I already know. They are no help whatsoever. They've asked me to upload a screenshot of the page and when I do there is an error on the website.

If Arlo would just look at my account, see all is in order and just send me a PDF, all would be well.

I'm wondering it it is a scam? The cameras, door alerts, etc work fine, but I think the subscription is a waste of money and this is costing me a reduction on my insurance premium.

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Did you do the following steps to try to get it to download? Maybe try a different browser as well.

To view or download your Monitoring Certificate:

1. Log in to my.arlo.com.
  2. In the dropdown in the upper left, select My Arlo Account.
  3. Click Arlo Secure.
    If a certificate is available for your location, you will see the Monitoring Certificate option.
  4. Click View or click Download for a PDF copy.
    Note: The checkmarks on the certificate will appear based on the configuration of your Arlo Home Security System.