Arlo Pro 2 and all the issues

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
Romass
Follower
Follower

Initially, Arlo appeared to be an advanced and feature-rich product. However, my experience has been quite the opposite.

After purchasing a 7-camera set with two base stations 7-8 years ago, I quickly encountered various issues:

• Camera Connectivity: The limitation on the number of cameras that could be connected to a single base station was quite restrictive.
  • Solar Panels: The solar panels failed to charge the cameras effectively.
  • Subscription Issues: The experience with Arlo subscriptions has been frustrating, as many features are not supported in the UAE.
  • Additional Concerns: There have been several other challenges that have impacted the overall usability of the system.

Recently, after relocating, I decided to reinstall my cameras and even upgrade by adding a video doorbell. Unfortunately, the first doorbell model I ordered couldn’t be activated in this region. After exchanging it for the correct model, it finally worked, but the subscription issues persist. Despite numerous promises from the support team that this would be resolved soon, the situation remains unchanged.

I take pride in thoroughly researching any tech purchase, and based on my experience, if I were to purchase another security system, it would certainly not be from Arlo. It is clear that the sales and support approach for this business is poorly managed, leaving much to be desired.

For those considering Arlo, please be aware of these ongoing issues.

0 REPLIES 0