Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

camera was offline for 1744 seconds and no events were recorded"

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
cshepherd1
Guide
Guide

Is anyone else having issues with Arlo device being offline? mine had been disconnecting and would come back after a minute or two, now it's not coming back online...

6 REPLIES 6
cshepherd1
Guide
Guide

last time it was over an hour offline, get a nice little email after the fact, now it's started doing it again...smdh

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You mean the base?...  Have you rebooted it via the power button ( off then on, give a few mins to fully come online )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
cshepherd1
Guide
Guide

No it's an Arlo Go mobile, connected thru my mobile service provider. Keeps going offline for a while then it'll come back online, after which I recieve an email from arlo stating "Your Arlo Camera,  is reconnected to the network. The camera was offline for 1744 seconds and no events were recorded" . I find this quite annoying.

cshepherd1
Guide
Guide

also the device is 3 hrs away from my location, not so easy to push a button a reboot. It has a solar charger so I know that it has plenty of battery life.

cshepherd1
Guide
Guide

Here we go again....this is really fustrating

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

cshepherd1,

Which Arlo Go provider are you using? (ATT, Verizon, Arlo Mobile, etc.). It's possible, there could be a provider outage at your cameras location that is causing an issue.

Are you still experiencing this behavior?

JameC

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation