Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

camera does not connect to my phone network or the cloud

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
okekoke
Aspirant
Aspirant

this camera is complete junk it does not connect to my phone network or the cloud absolute rubbish, nearly £300 down the tube i could have bought 12 outdoor cameras from amazon for what i paid for this crap, as much use as a chocolate ashtry in other words no f______ing use.

3 REPLIES 3
okekoke
Aspirant
Aspirant
absolute junk !!!! just got this rubbish, expensive and does not connect, either to my phone or the cloud, the customer support is a joke, waited over an hour trying to get through, gave up in the end this crap camera is going back tomorrow, I will never use this company again and I have written to the TV program watch dog, as this company is a complete rip off, they dont care about there customers they just want your money, this camera dosnt even make a good paper weight its ugly, I am going to get a cheap camera off amazon £30 no subscription and you can veiw it anywhere in the country for free 5 star reviews 700 reviews dont buy from Arlo you will regret it.
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

okekoke,

At what point during setup are you experiencing an issue? Do you see any error messages?

JamesC

okekoke
Aspirant
Aspirant
Utter rubbish it's going back I won't be buying anything else from you please delete my account oh and your support is about as much use as a chocolate ashtray in one word terrible you need to re think your business model if you're going to charge well over the odds for equipment that's not fit for purpose you need to be charging a hell of a lot less you can buy a perfectly usable camera from Amazon for £50 and they actually work well and there support is actually useful I mean support from 9.00-17.30 is a complete waste of time it needs to be 24/7
Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation