Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

What are the Arlo Go (VML4030) suffixes? (100PES-200NAS)

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Shay2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi

I am looking to buy the Arlo Go VML4030 but I see that there are many suffixes.. does anybody knows what they mean? I found the VML4030-100PES in Israel (where I live) and I found the VML4030-200NAS in the US... They look the same to me and I assume that the suffix mean carrier (???) but since this camera is WiFi and has IP, why do I care about carrier??

Shay

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

The Go doesn't use WiFi, just cell service. You need to buy the one that works with your cell provider.

Shay2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. But do you know what the suffixes mean?

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you check the product page here for the Go, a bit more than halfway down lists the various models (AT&T, Verizon and Arlo Mobile), followed by the tech specs (@JamesC, the data sheets links are broken). The Arlo Mobile one is the one I suspect you'd need, the -200NAS one.

Shay2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. I see the 3 models they offer but they do not list the suffix 100PES.. I assume it's the European version.

michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

@Shay2019 wrote:

Thanks. I see the 3 models they offer but they do not list the suffix 100PES.. I assume it's the European version.

Yes. Those suffixes denote the region where they are sold.

For example, 100UKS = UK while 100NAS = N America

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
Shay2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks. Ans what is the "100" or "200"  ?

Neal_ArloPLM
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @Shay2019  the PES / UKS / NAS / AUS will determine the plug configuration for the outdoor power adapter that is included within the box to charge your power your camera or charge your battery.

The 100 and 200 represents different models within the US.  100NAS is configured to work with the AT&T network and comes with an AT&T SIM, while the 200NAS uses the Arlo Mobile prepaid data sold by Arlo and comes with an Arlo Mobile SIM.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation