Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Renewing monthly plan, while still active

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

Hello:

I have the 120 Min. monthly plan which expires on 03/07.  I logged into the account to do an early renewal, so as to avoid having the camera go off-line again.

There is only a Change Plan button, no renewal button - so I can I go about doing an early renewal?

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @sahnyc

Ig you would like to do a renewal, you can cancel the plan & re-add it. If you have any further questions you may contact the Support Team. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

I have tried this method previously, and it caused me to have to do a complete camera reset.

Am I to understand that there is know way to do a simple renewal, prior to the end date of each months minutes?   If, this be the case then renewing can not be done remotely?   I have discussed this previously with Tech/Support services, there the ones who told me I could renew prior to the plan expiring in order to avoid losing any service.

GregEWatson
Aspirant
Aspirant

The general community consensus that “support” is poor, unhelpful, misleading at best-seems to be consistently true.

I spent over 45 minutes on chat with incompetent support that said I couldn’t renew. The support person refused to transfer me to billing and said that billing would tell me the same thing.

Three minutes on the phone with billing and my renewal went through!

That is absolute clarity on the “norm” of professional incompetence.... I requested a transcript and actually did receive it - but I doubt that anyone in charge of Arlo customer support cares enough to reach out to me to actually read it and discuss it. Let alone actually do anything to make good on their customer service failure.

The Real Greg

sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

Yep, been there - through it all!!!

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation