Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go issues with Settings Icon since last update

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
moprabbit
Guide
Guide

2 days ago I found I had difficulty using the settings icon on my arlo go cameras. The problem was very random, sometimes 1 camera would be ok then next time I put the cameras on the camera that did work, wouldn't and one that didn't work, would work. I've reported the issue to Arlo support but I wondered if anyone else had a problem. I've also just got another arlo go camera and I can't get that working. Wondered if that could be related. Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @moprabbit

This issue should now be resolved. Please update to the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App v3.2

Thank you!

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @moprabbit

Please make sure to have the latest version of the Arlo mobile app installed on your device. You can find the latest FW versions here

ArloGoVML4030
Guide
Guide

I have the exact problem. Android mobile

-Arlo Go VML4030-100PES SN: 51D Location: Sweden FW: 1.096.3.1_1.8.63.0_0 .6.5.19.GC.002 -
moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Sorry to hear that. I should report it to Arlo support then they will know others are having the same issues. I've reported it and have a case number. They've said they will try to get it sorted out.
moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Thank you for your reply. I have downloaded the newest app but the problem still persists.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Can you please provide a little more detail regarding the issue you are experiencing?

Thank you

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Hi ShayneS, when I log in to my 3 cameras and go to 'settings' then to 'my devices' instead of seeing all the settings there is sometimes just a picture of a base station and none of the settings show. Sometimes this shows on all 3 cameras, sometimes just on one and the others are all normal. Next time I log in, it will be different, 2 cameras might show the picture of the base station and the third shows the settings. Every time I log in, it's different. That's the problem.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the detailed info. Is it possible to provide a screenshot when this issue occurs. Thank you

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
I'll try to attach the picture of what shows when the camera settings don't appear. Hope this is the correct one! It just looks like a little white box.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @moprabbit

The Arlo development team is currently investigating this issue. We will provide an update as soon as we have more information to share with the community.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi,

Is this issue occurring on Android & iOS? does it happen on the web portal as well?

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Hi Shayne, the issue only happens on the Android devices. On my computer I can access the camera settings.
Regards
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thank you for providing this info, I will provide an update as soon as possible.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI @moprabbit

This issue should now be resolved. Please update to the latest version of the Arlo Mobile App v3.2

Thank you!

moprabbit
Guide
Guide
Hi Shayne,
The problem now seems to be resolved. I can access the settings now. So that's good. Thank you for your reply and taking the time to look into the matter. Kind regards Ann
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@moprabbit

That is great news!

Thanks for letting me know.

Discussion stats
  • 15 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation