Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AXD2024
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've been trying to contact the Arlo legal department for over a month regarding a serious pending legal matter where a litigation hold has already been placed on the videos. Does anyone have a phone number for the legal department? I have emailed legal@arlo.com many times and not even received a confirmation email back. Any ideas? Approaching a deadline and a man's fate is quite literally relying on this evidence. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@AXD2024 I tried to send you a direct message on here, however is states you do not have that feature enabled. When you enable it, please send me a DM with more information pertaining to what you are needing from our legal team. Thank you.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@AXD2024 wrote:

I've been trying to contact the Arlo legal department for over a month regarding a serious pending legal matter where a litigation hold has already been placed on the videos. Does anyone have a phone number for the legal department? I have emailed legal@arlo.com many times and not even received a confirmation email back. Any ideas? Approaching a deadline and a man's fate is quite literally relying on this evidence. 

Did you manually download the videos?  If they are already removed from the Arlo Cloud (no longer in the library), then it is too late.

I'm tagging the mods, in hopes they can assist:  @JamesC , @BrookeN , @ShayneS 

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@AXD2024 I tried to send you a direct message on here, however is states you do not have that feature enabled. When you enable it, please send me a DM with more information pertaining to what you are needing from our legal team. Thank you.

AXD2024
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello and thank you for your response! I would like to message you the details but I cannot see where to enable DM's or to DM your directly. Please let me know how to do so and I will ASAP. Thank you!

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reached out to support to have them reach out to you. They will be getting ahold of you as soon as possible.

AXD2024
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, I also figured out how to send a private message to you. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation