Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Looking into Buying Arlo Go. Arlo Go uses 1GB/month? How much are data plans?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Lynsky
Follower
Follower

I am looking into buying the LTE Arlo go. I have purchased a canary in the past. Returned it. The only internet I have available is a jetpack hotspot. So when I bought the canary and fiddled around with it for a few hours then checked the jetpack it had used 10g of data. I don't even use that streaming movies online. I was appalled. 10g in 6 hours of on/off use of the canary. I have rwad online that the arlo go uses about 1g an month. Is this true what if I have the settings set alittle higher so it records just a little bit more anyone have an idea how much that would use? And does anyone have an idea how much the data plans are for the Arlo Go? TIA.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Lynsky,

We're happy to hear that you're considering to purchase the Arlo Go 🙂

To learn more about the average data used a month on an Arlo Go, feel free to read about these articles:

For data plans, we have it available for AT&T, Verizon, and our Arlo Mobile. To know much the data plans are for AT&T and Verizon, you will need to refer to the support team at AT&T and Verizon. And to learn more about Arlo Mobile service, feel free to read more here: What Arlo Mobile service plans are available?

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation