Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to check remaining Arlo Go Mobile plan minutes remaining

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
SJTUSA
Aspirant
Aspirant

Does anyone know how to check how many minutes you have remaining on your Mobile data plan? I have looked in the Arlo app on my phone and couldn't find anything. I also logged in to my account from my PC and clicked "Arlo Mobile Usage" under Network under the camera's settings and this is all I get. I tried two different browsers - IE and Chrome.

{{ dataPlanMinutesInfo() }}
Billing Cycle: {{ expiryInfo() }}

I already had my camera stop working once during the 15 minute trial because my time expired supposedly. I didn't think I was anywhere close, but there you go. I thought I had a hardware problem when it suddenly stopped functioning. I need to be able to monitor my usage so that I will not waste time (especially with live feeds) and suddenly have an Arlo Go "brick". I also want to make sure I'm getting the time I'm paying for by tracking the number of motion sensor videos generated, live streaming seconds, etc..

Thanks for any help...
3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

You either need to chat directly with Netgear support OR your service provider ( depending on the model you have )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

SJTUSA,

Clear you browser cache and try again. Do you see the same behavior?

From the mobile app, you should be able to see usage under Settings > My Devices > Arlo Go > Arlo Mobile Usage.

JamesC

SJTUSA
Aspirant
Aspirant

JamesC,

Thanks for the response. I cleared the browsing data/cache under Chrome and unfortunately, I get the same result when logging in to my arlo.netgear.com account and selecting Arlo Mobile Usage. The software version under About is 2.4.1.958_17106.

I also looked in the Android app and found no option for Arlo Mobile Usage under Settings/My Devices/Arlo Go. The app version is 2.4.4_17405 released 6/29/17.

I tried support earlier via email twice, but I didn't get a useful answer. I decided to post here versus just communicating with support thinking that the Community might already have an answer or at least benefit from digging up a solution. I know I can't be the only one out there who wants to accurately monitor their usage?

Thanks...

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation