Grant Access notifications not working Arlo Go

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have 16 Arlo Go cameras. I have about 20 people that have grant access to the cameras. None of those people are receiving notifications for the alerts. All the phones and iPads they operate from are current and up to date. 

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you a Securitas user as well? 

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

I am not, but we have quite a few users that have grant access to our cameras. At a minimum, you would think Arlo could create a "select/deselect all" button so every time there's an iphone update, etc and it breaks the grant access notifications I can reset them all with ease. It's a serious pain in the a**. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

You can refresh the grant access users by unchecking the cameras being shared > save and checking them again > save under each grant access setting, and have the users logout/login.

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

Thank you. Yes, this is how I have to fix it every time there's some sort of update and it breaks the grant access notifications. I have over 20 people with access and 16 cameras. It is long tedious work having to uncheck/save/recheck every camera x 20+ people every time there's an update. This is ridiculous and if Arlo is going to constantly be breaking their system at least code in a select/deselect all button so I can make fixing their bugs as easy as possible.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

How often do you experience this issue? Is it still occurring after the refresh? 

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

It generally happens after iOS updates. The only way to fix it is to uncheck, save, then recheck camera access for all the people with grant access. I have 20 people with access to our cameras and 16 cameras. This is horribly time consuming and we generally don't know they've stopped receiving notifications until the cameras are activating. If Arlo can't/won't fix this issue they can at least create a select/deselect all button, but I also understand how that might not work because each person has to have access to at least one camera and I have to save between refreshing access.   

test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

And yes, I guess the "refresh" of deselecting/reselecting all the cameras seems to fix the glitch, but it's not a reasonable fix especially with the number of users and cameras I have and I shouldn't have to do it.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation