Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Lasher66
Follower
Follower

Hello,

Is there a way to group arlo go cameras? I would like to be able to turn them all off with one click on phone instead of going into each camera individually and disabling it. All my cameras are at one location so I have to go into each camera to turn it off. I tryed geofencing but it doesnt work well with detecting me coming and going. Thanks for the help.

Jason

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Not that I know of. Like the Q cameras they are unto themselves.
clintola1
Tutor
Tutor

Arlo Go cameras can't be grouped unfortunately because they don't have a base station. I already have Arlo Pro 2 cameras and have them set up for cross triggering, but found out after I bought two Arlo Go cameras that isn't possible with them. In fact, I don't really see the value in creating a "custom" mode for each Arlo Go camera anyway since you really only have limited ability to change the camera beyond what the standard "armed" mode has. Standard "armed" mode allows you to adjust the method in which they activate (audio and/or motion) and the length of recording along with the sensitivity. "Custom" modes allow the same thing so I guess I would choose a custom mode if I wanted to be notified in another way or record for a different length of time. Really kind of pointless actually. I guess I could create a schedule then add a custom mode to it with a different person's email address to be notified of activations. Pretty minimal compard to what you're able to do with the Arlo Pro versions.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation