Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Brightness contole

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Luna125
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello all
I am having an issue setting my brightness controls. It accidentally got turned up on my Arlo Go and for what ever reason I can not get it to turn back down. I’ve even restarted the device hoping that would set it back to factory settings but no such luck. My feed is nothing but bright white now. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you
5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

When in Live Stream mode, at bottom of cam view, there's a small icon that looks like the sun... that is the adjustment

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Luna125
Aspirant
Aspirant
I used that but it refuses to change again :(. When I close it out it goes right back to where it was at. It won’t accept the new change
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

can you try it on a computer ? ( if you haven't )... the setting should auto save

Luna125
Aspirant
Aspirant
I wasn’t aware that you could connect to an arlo go with a computer app, can you point me to it ?
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

https://arlo.netgear.com/

web broswer and flash enabled

I do most of my work on the computer... leave the phone for when going out ( find it much easier on the comptr )

use the same user name and pw... you can log in from anywhere ( hv done it on a cruise to watch the cat and older kids )

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation