Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo go (not arlo go 2) after blue light amber blinking ant dont scan qr code after reset

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Arlo go (not arlo go 2) after blue light go to amber blinking ant wont scan qr code after reset.

sim card is working, i try sim card with another arlo go camera.

where are the servise who can fix this camera if gsm antena not working ?  can you write me adress and phone number ?

8 REPLIES 8
ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

my email adres

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @ROLK4 

Are you still experiencing this issue? I currently see you have 3 Arlo GO cameras online at the moment. 

ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Good morning , yes i still looking for help, you right 3 cameras working fine, and another 5 wont conect to arlo app :((

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ROLK4 

I have escalated this for you and someone from Support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thak you very much, you are the only one who whants to help me..you are good man. I can send to you all of my cameras imei photo. If you can send me answer to  i sen to you more information

My internet provider from www.bite.lt they selling arlo products. Ant they have special for arlo sim cards i iused it, but 5 ccameras not working.. wont conect to arlo app. I wnt to www.bite.lt gsm ant they says that they dont fix arlo cameras only sell arlo ptoducts

ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

Helo, are you find someone to help me? I put my cameras to master who fix arlo cameras, he say that  cameras working good, bit the arlo server wont recgnizę my IMEI, in that reason amber bkinking ant wont conwct to cloud. I put my sim cart in my arlo camera form my app, everithing work good.

Can i sent to you 5 photos with IMEI can you put my imei to arlo server.? Write me please your email adres, thank you

ROLK4
Aspirant
Aspirant

??

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@ROLK4 The team is reaching out to you if you have not received a response already. 

Discussion stats
  • 8 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation