Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jess2604
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi my arlo go camera appears to be offline on my app, I have done everything to try and fix it, iv logged in and out of my app, took the battery out, reinserted my SIM card, everything and it’s still offline, I then restated my account and now it won’t sync my camera to set it up again it’s saying th QR code isn’t right and won’t scan the code or anything.. really don’t no how to fix this now... I don’t no why is isn’t working either, is it the battery or SIM card?? Thank you Jess

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Jess2604
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi yes I sorted it, I rang Vodafone and they put me through to the V-sim team, I had to google how do I put my arlo go to factory settings and then it had a QR code to scan, then it connected back to my sim then when I scanned my QR code and re set my arlo go up to my phone on the app. Thank you

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Please contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link. Arlo Tech Support

Jess2604
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi yes I sorted it, I rang Vodafone and they put me through to the V-sim team, I had to google how do I put my arlo go to factory settings and then it had a QR code to scan, then it connected back to my sim then when I scanned my QR code and re set my arlo go up to my phone on the app. Thank you
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation