Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo go cant connect. Tried disabling pin on SIM card, etc.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
PLarson
Initiate
Initiate

My Arlo Go won't connect.  I've disabled the pin on the sim-card, and workshop fine in iPhone. So SIM is ok.

Tried and re-tried several times over several days, I scan the QR on the package with my phone, OK, then generates a QR code to be scanned by the camera. Blinkning change from "slow blue" to rapid amber. this happens even if there is no QR code in front of the camera.

So the camera seems connected to the mobile network but cannot connect to the cloud.

Factory reset is done, still no change.

Also tried tip from community to remove battery and sync with power cable only. Still same problem.

Is there any more known tips for this problem ?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
PLarson
Initiate
Initiate

Hi, after lengthy troubleshooting with the operator (Telia) it was concluded that there were a problem with the SIM card and the subscription. After some config changes from the operator its now working.
Camera is working as expected now.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you in a location where there's good service? A weak signal could cause this. I suppose it could also be a SIM issue.

PLarson
Initiate
Initiate

Hi, after lengthy troubleshooting with the operator (Telia) it was concluded that there were a problem with the SIM card and the subscription. After some config changes from the operator its now working.
Camera is working as expected now.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation