Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo app started saying camera is offline and logged me out saying invalid email address

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Danyboy007
Follower
Follower

Was there an outage today, Jan 30th, 2020? This morning all of the sudden my app started saying that the camera was offline then the app logged me out and wouldn't let me back in stating "invalid email address". Then I tried to either call or chat with tech support and I stayed on hold for half an hour. Chat just kept saying "there are no agents available right now check back later". Does anyone even work at this company? Will my Go still record an intrusion if it's offline without an SD card installed? Thanks for your input.

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Danyboy007,

We've had no system outage on Jan 30th, 2020. You can read about our system status here: Arlo System Status

Are you able to log in through the web client on your computer? If so, is your camera still showing offline?

Omarp
Aspirant
Aspirant
My arlo go is struggling to ge status but goes back to offline, tried 2 different customer tech support after long wait to tell me that I should be beside the camera, arlo go doesn't have capabilities for troubleshooting remotely, it's ridiculous after we bought such expensive product to not to have someone to help you. I have to pray that nothing happens in my property tonight
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation