Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go with Verizon - Unable to get subcription on my account

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

I am unable to get my subscription to process when I purchase one - I had the 9.99 a month plan and it would not allow me to do the Smart Notifications so the Tech Support had me cancel my subscription and re sign up - the problem is it will not let me finish once I get to the Confirm Payment page.  Any help on getting my subscription back so I can have Smart Notifications and video storage?  Thanks in Advance.

7 REPLIES 7
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BSanders38

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding the payment page? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have sent trouble tickets and online chats and still unable to purchase a premium plan to use my cameras - I have 7 and can only use 5.  I am located in Texas so I should have the option to purchase a plan but it never goes past the Confirm Subscription Page - says please wait and that is all it does

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @BSanders38

Have you tried a different we browser when trying to purchase the new subscription?

What exactly does the page say/do when you click confirm?

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have tried in on a desktop, iPhone and Droid - it gets to the Confirm Subscription page and when you press confirm payment it says "Please Wait" - then it stays on that screen and nothing happens.  I have tried different browsers, different cards and everything I can think of - no luck.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@BSanders38

Do you have the case number related to this issue?

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

Your Case Details
Case Number: 41199921
Subject: Issue with unable to subscribe for Arlo premier plan
Product: VML4030

BSanders38
Aspirant
Aspirant

Has there been any update on when the premium subscription plan will be fixed so I can purchase it for my Arlo Go Cameras?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation