• 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation
RFlood
Guide
Guide

Firmware 1.096.3.2_1.8.65.0_22

Version 3.5.11_2

Date Nov 16, 2021

Since that time, the Arlo Go has randomly ignored the Scheduled settings. It will keep sending notifications & recording after the cut off time. Initially, I re-installed the camera and recreated the schedule. That worked for a few days. Then twice this week, it continued on past the scheduled cut off. When I open the app (on iPhone) it says something about firmware has been updated. Then when I try to restart the device, it says it's off-line. What to do? Try manually updating firmware? Anyone else having problems since Nov 16th ? 

26 REPLIES 26
test2
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have had this problem ongoing for months. I have been working with Arlo Tech Support for months as well following all of their requests. I have 16 cameras and the schedules don't work. As far as I can tell, tech support does nothing to fix this.

Orla-Resu
Tutor
Tutor
In my previous original post I was writing that „I‘m pi**d off“ and that this „fu**in camera“ was not recording. And „when the hell“ this problem will be solved.

That post has been censored!!!
@Arlo: why do you censor my post, but not answer to it? Or even solve the problem?
Discussion stats
  • 26 Replies
  • 6 Likes
  • 8 In Conversation