Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation
TrulsZK
Apprentice
Apprentice

I like the Arlo Q /+ cameras, however I am wanting a portable Arlo Go camera with SIM card, however it looks like it is only available in the US. Any idea when it will come to Europe.
Today my only option for a "portable" cellular camera is an Arlo Q with a portable router powered by a large battery pack. This is very inconvenient + low runtime + not weatherproof
In other words an Arlo Go camera would be perfect, unfortunately it is not available, any idea?

27 REPLIES 27
jbossen
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi Bogie

I just purchased Arlo Go model VML4030-100PES from Amazone.de with solar panel, and have trouble connecting it to danish cellular network.

I can't find any information online related to ..."100PES", but I believe its the european model name.

There was no sim-card included in the package, and the camera will not connect with my local sim-card.

I used the local sim-card in my phone first to disable the pin code, but still not working - any suggestions what to do?

Jacob

bogie1
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Jacob

if the camera is not detecting the SIM APN automatically (may be not in the database) then you need to change the APN details for your mobile provider manually in the camera. In the version I have you could do this via the setup routine during claiming the camera. Im not sure if this is the same now as the Arlo app has had many updates, its a long time since I set my camera up. 

My camera is setup hence I can access the APN details in the settings via the app if I change SIM card.

If you call NETGEAR support Im sure they can help talk you through it if  you dont get an answer on here

cheers

cheers

bogie
TrulsZK
Apprentice
Apprentice

I have noticed they are available for pre order in Norway and have ordered one from Komplett for NOK 3 990, and I am still waiting for it.

https://www.komplett.no/product/1080129/foto-video/kameraer/overvaakningskamera/arlo-go-mobile-hd-se...

Discussion stats
  • 27 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 12 In Conversation