Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go cameras - so many issues

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
LyndaR
Follower
Follower

We are having SO many issues with these cameras and Arlo support is non-existent.  We have about 30 of these cameras in multiple locations in multiple states. In over 1/2 of them, we have lost the ability to see/change many of the settings. the lines are blank so you can't even tell what settings we're missing.  (Picture below)

We also have issues with cameras going offline regularly. 

In addition, for the cameras where we lost the settings, prior to losing the settings we turned off audio, but now that the settings are gone, the cameras are recording with audio and we have no way to stop it.

We have submitted tickets for these issues but the only responses we get back is Arlo closing the ticket because we haven't responded.  We re-opened tickets and eventually we will get someone to call. They tell us they don't know why we have issues, they will escalate, and then the ticket ends up closing again because they haven't heard from us - SO frustrating!!!

I'm hoping someone here has had this issue and can help?? We've spent a lot of money on having these cameras installed, had I known their support was so awful, we would've gone with another company.

Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!Arlo.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @LyndaR

Do you have the case numbers I can reference? I would like to look in to this issue for you.

Marty123
Tutor
Tutor
Can’t be of much help other than confirm my 3 Arlo GO camera’s have a lot of issues too, mostly being offline a lot of the time. And not being able to add the camera’s anymore by the QR code scan not working. It starts to look like there is a bigger issue with Arlo GO than just individual camera’s.
Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation