Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go VML4030-100 dropping network

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Americanhonor
Aspirant
Aspirant

I bought two of the ARLO Go cameras from ATT and had ATT service-- I quit ATT several months ago do to cost and they have just sat unused. I have since then purchased  a pre-paid ATT Sim Card unlimited talk/text with 8GB Data  on their special of a one year service plan pre-paid--

I put in the sim card and  re-added the device (ARLO-GO) the camera will sync and works on and off and keeps dropping off the network-- It will not update the Firmware-- How do I fix this??

The new ARLO App see's the camera but says it is off line--- 

Thanks John

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Americanhonor

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Americanhonor
Aspirant
Aspirant

i will,, thanks

Americanhonor
Aspirant
Aspirant

It did a Frimware update I think, now it just drops off line all the time and when I get an alert  (Sometimes) it will and won't recod to the cloud-- Hummm

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Americanhonor

I would suggest informing customer support of your new issue after updating the system.

Routes69
Aspirant
Aspirant

So annoying when i bought camera i got advised to use belong not sure if itcameras or belong but there is not a night they dont go offline. Sooo fruztrating when i Set it up get up ladder half hour layer offline i have to get them and re sink them again. I set it up tonight popped in place straight away offline. The cords wont charge and solar panels dont work on both cameras . I dont live at my property an rely on cameras to work, also i might see some one rock up open the gate then bang they gone but i didnt see them leave in my footage when they come back in camera view closing gate, getting in car or driving of the camera hasnt picked it up. But it picks up when they arrived and got out of the car. At this rate i will get done over whilst one of my 2 cameras are offline. I brought them to my house where others use belong no problems but again offline straight away. I only went with belong because the salesperson advised after checking their suitability  in my area, belong meant to work good. I may as well bought cheap cameras they would be working all night without going ofline at least. So unreliable. Dont get piece of mind, considering how expensive they are

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Routes69

Have you tried to contact customer support regarding this issue with the Arlo Go?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation