Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go Symbols

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Vlh23
Aspirant
Aspirant

What does this symbol mean on the Arlo Go?image0.jpeg

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Vlh23

Do you have the charger connected while the camera is on? If so, can you try & unplug it and re-insert it > test again.

Vlh23
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks for the reply. I did a camera reset and it fixed the issue. Still don’t know exactly what that symbol means though. Would be nice to know that.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Vlh23

Sorry for the delayed response, I was researching a causes for this symbol. It appears to be a charging error symbol. Are you using the provided charging cable?

Was this device plugged in when this appeared?

Vlh23
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes and yes.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I see, if this issue occurs again I would suggest contacting customer support. I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support

Fay2
Aspirant
Aspirant

This unplugging and plugging back in has gone on ever since I owned the camera. Customer service is no help as they just tell me the same thing. Unplug and plug it back in. I was told and did unplug from both ends. Still this does not work. I new one is what I want or at least one that I do not have to keep doing this to. Let me be clear as to say sometimes it works but does not stay that way. So in essence it doesn’t solve the problem permanently. 

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation