Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go Solar Panel Charging Cord

Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation
dwaddi01
Follower
Follower

I called to see if I can get a replacement cord since my horse chewed through the cord.  I was transferred numerous times and am actually still on the phone with Arlo as I write this. It's been 2 hours and 8 minutes and I've been transferred 3-4 times. One of the rep's said that the only way to replace the cord is to replace the entire solar panel for $79.99. The next rep said to look on Amazon for a replacement cord. I did find a few that should work. If you are looking for one, make sure you get a micro USB to micro USB male to male connection.  It was hard to find and the first one I found was only 8 inches long. I kept looking and found a 3 ft. and a 4 ft coiled one. I ordered the 3 foot which will be here tomorrow so I'll see if it works. In the meantime, the rep I have right now is really rude. When I told him I bought it from AT&T he said I was wrong. He placed me on hold and came back and offered a 1 time courtesy replacement. I asked that he give feedback that these cords should be offered for sale on their website as these camera are made for outdoor use and owners have no control over animals chewing them etc. I have finished my call with Arlo while typing this and I am somewhat satisfied with the outcome. I am getting my cord but it's a one time courtesy meaning that if this happens again, they will not replace it. Hopefully this will change before I need another one.

0 REPLIES 0
Discussion stats
  • 0 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 1 In Conversation