Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go On /Off Control changing

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

I use my Smartphone (updated Arlo App.) to turn the camera On, and I see the slide switch turn green,  BUT, when I get home and use my desktop computer and log-in via the Arlo web site - the switch is in the Off position and I slide it to On again.

4 REPLIES 4
sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

Add. my Smartphone is an Android with OS KitKat,  The new Arlo App. does seem to be semi compatible as I am able to access my account and use it for both positioning & LIVE.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since the app may be the problem, use a browser for this, at least to test. You can use a mobile browser when it is set to use the desktop version of the site.

sahnyc
Tutor
Tutor

Thanks for your reply.

When I try to go via Smartphone browser (Firefox), I keep getting Unresponsive Script.  I do get a white screen with the arlo logo - but, that's it.

With my desktop I get a message saying a web page is slowing down my browser, but all that is open is arlo.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Dunno what to say here - it kind of sounds like an Internet speed issue but I'm not sure that would be true. What are your speeds as measured by speedtest.net on both the phone (use the app) and computer?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation