Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go Marketing Suggestion

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Britt_Garrett
Follower
Follower

I have 2 duaghters that play multiple sports.  I purchased the Arlo Go so I would be able to watch my daughter play even when I can't make it. Will probably purchace 1 more. Below are 2 examples:

1. Daughter had game (School Softball) and I had to work, so she mounted camera on the fence and I watched during watch on my desk computer.

2. Daughter's softball team had a Tournament out of state and not all parents/family members could make it.  So, I granted access to camera and they were able to watch.

There is a HUGE potential for these with parents with kids that play sports.  I had so many parents asking me about the camera and even made comment that it would be good for father's day gift (for those dad's that work alot).  Just wanted to mention that you might want to add to your marketing strategy.  

**I would like to be able to record whole game so that would be nice if you could maybe add to the mode section to allow record start/stop time frame.

3 REPLIES 3
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Britt_Garrett,

I am glad to hear Arlo Go worked so well for this purpose. Thank you for the great feedback.

JamesC

rdrealtor1
Tutor
Tutor

I caught an attempted intrusion to my home on my Arlo camera Saturday, July 21st @ 9:21 PM. Saw the Video the next morning.  Called the Police forwarded them the Video, they maded still photos for the local patrolmen..  I also, emailed to about 4,000 members of my neighborhood community on line group. I made a still photo of the suspect from my camera Video.  Created a suspect flyer and circulated 200 copies thru-out my neighborhood Monday evening.  At 9:00 PM monday night the father of the suspect after finding one of my flyers in his entryway, brought him to my door asking for forgiveness. I shared tis information with the 4,000 plus members of my online neighborhood community. All are now requesting my Camera Product information.

Raymond Davis

rdrealtor1
Tutor
Tutor

It would be wonderful if Arlo contatced me with referral fee information

rdrealtor1 wrote:

I caught an attempted intrusion to my home on my Arlo camera Saturday, July 21st @ 9:21 PM. Saw the Video the next morning.  Called the Police forwarded them the Video, they made still photos for the local patrolmen..  I also, emailed to about 4,000 members of my neighborhood community on line group. I made a still photo of the suspect from my camera Video.  Created a suspect flyer and circulated 200 copies thru-out my neighborhood Monday evening.  At 9:00 PM monday night the father of the suspect after finding one of my flyers in his entryway, brought him to my door asking for forgiveness. I shared tis information with the 4,000 plus members of my online neighborhood community. All are now requesting my Camera Product information.

Raymond Davis

for the over $100,00 in product sales I anticpate this will generate.  Haven't passed on product information yet. Don't want them to buy competion cameras.

Raymond Davis

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation