Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go Discontinued?

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation
SoulSlayer088
Follower
Follower

Hello,

Has the Arlo Go been discontinued or is there an Arlo Go 2 in the works?

I can't seem to find one anywhere.

Thank you.

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's still listed in the Cameras on arlo.com so must still be available.

clintola1
Tutor
Tutor

I was wondering the same thing. There has to be a new model coming out because they are still advertising them for sale whereas other older cameras are not even listed on the Arlo site for sale. I can't find the Go cameras anywhere though. The site says they are in stock at several sites but others it says discontinued, out of stock, or backordered. I asked their support if they were being discontinued and he said they weren't. It says they are in stock at AT&T, but they aren't even listed on the AT&T site. The Go batteries on the Arlo site even says they are not available. I can't imagine they would still have the camera listed for sale on their site if they were discontinuing them. My thought is they are going to release a new version with 5G networks starting to roll out and 3G networks being phased out. They are going to have to rework the cameras to make them compatible with the new networks.

Dwscottjr
Aspirant
Aspirant

This is the exact reason I came to this forum, to see what the deal was with the ARLO Go cameras.  I have a plethora of Arlo cameras but am wanting to purchase several Go cameras for areas that don't have WIFI coverage.  I've been holding off for several months, but still can't find them anywhere.  I am about to go with a different brand.  Any additional input on the current status of Arlo Go cameras?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Dwscottjr

You can find all the available retailers that have the Arlo Go in stock here: Arlo Shop

Superwa2
Tutor
Tutor
Looks like Arlo has given up on cellular cameras and it’s all about wifi ones, which is too bad.
RTW1
Tutor
Tutor

They have quietly discontinued the camera which is why you can't find it anywhere.  A liquidator told me he bought 100's of them from AT&T who liquidated them also, I can only hope they come out with a newer model as I love the camera.  That liquidator is selling them on eBay. BUT none of my cameras will charge with the solar panels anymore so don't know whats happening there.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 In Conversation