Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Will get notification that motion is detected but can't access video for a whole day?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
IcedImages
Aspirant
Aspirant

I will get a notification on the App that motion is detected, but sometimes I won't be able to access the video for a whole day.

5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried force closing the app and reopening it as well as the web client?

IcedImages
Aspirant
Aspirant

I've definitely tried rebooting the app, but I don't know what you mean by web client.

IcedImages
Aspirant
Aspirant

Ok I've logged into the web client for the first time, but not sure what to do from there.  The videos don't show up there either.  I know it recorded two yesterday as I got notifications and my other camera (different brand) sent me pictures at the same time.  Last time this happened they showed up about 24 hours later.  Right now has been a little over 24 hours.

IcedImages
Aspirant
Aspirant

Also, I just did a manual recording to make sure it would go into the library and it did.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Do you have a subscription to Arlo Smart? Have you checked your modes and rules to verify that a suitable one is selected and has the proper actions? Have you restarted the camera?

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation