Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go - Always Offline

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Tomo15
Star
Star

Hey - I've had my Arlo Go for around a year now, In general it worked pretty good until recently. I live on a farm and have it placed on a pole at the bottom of the section to catch intruders. Lately it seems to be offline more than online, I've read all the troubleshooting ideas and tried everything. This is really starting to annoy me now. When it does go, the night videos are complete rubbish, so I've been more using it to pick up on deliveries during the day. At night it fogs up and renders videos useless. Interestingly I have a EUFY outdoor plugged in camera which was a fraction of the cost, and provides perfect night videos. Not sure what that is about. However, I need the Alro Go due to no power where it is placed. Is there anything else I can do other than remove the battery, reset it etc etc??? I have it on solar which recently has stated "it's too cold to charge", at 11 degrees Celsius I don't know what that's about . Very annoyed customer. 

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

HI, Which carrier do you have for this Arlo GO?

Thanks 

Tomo15
Star
Star

Vodafone in New Zealand. I do see they are now set to roaming, rather than cellular and can't be changed. Not sure when this changed. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Are you still experiencing this issue? 

Tomo15
Star
Star

Yes. I'm now reading it could be battery related. I'm waiting on the new solar panel, so I'm hoping that'll sort the "not compatible" issue. All of a sudden everything started packing up, offline and solar charging. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Thanks for the update, my L3 team mentioned the call you had. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation