Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo Go AT&T Offline

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
clintola1
Tutor
Tutor
My company has 13 Arlo go cameras. The cameras are situated in different places with anywhere between 3 and 5 bars of reception. I have currently 6 of the 13 cameras constantly going offline. When I check on the cameras it is intermittent as to whether or not they are still actively functioning, yet they are not connected to the cloud or they are not functioning at all. Occasionally I noticed the camera is offline yet I still see it recording videos however it is not sending me notifications. I have to constantly remove the battery and reset them in order to get them to come back online, but they eventually go offline again. I have multiple cameras doing the same thing. It is not a reception issue because several of them are in maximum reception areas and still going offline. These cameras functioned great for about a year and a half and now I have several of them don't the same thing. I have removed the cameras and reset back to factory default and yet the same issue. I think there's a back end issue here.
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Have you tried both the app and a computer browser to verify that you get the same response? I find that logging out and back in usually clears the issue.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation