Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo 4030 - Always "Offline" - Rapid Orange Blinks Signifying Cloud Connection Issue

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
HBS-AG
Aspirant
Aspirant

Our Arlo VML4030 is "offline" and will not show camera feed regardless of removing the battery and plugging in, etc. I've gone through the troubleshooting guide and when it's plugged in, I get rapid orange blinks indicating that it can connect to a cellular network, but not the cloud, and I'm assuming the cloud connection is the issue.

I've tried every customer service number I could find and they redirect to using the community forums after October 2021, and the chat windows redirect me to the troubleshooting page. Please reply if you've found a solution, and/or know steps to resolve this issue so I can regain use of the camera feed.

3 REPLIES 3
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@HBS-AG wrote:

I've tried every customer service number I could find and they redirect to using the community forums after October 2021, and the chat windows redirect me to the troubleshooting page. 

Do you have a Secure (or Premier or Smart) subscripton for the camera?  If  you do, the support area in the app should give you a phone option.  Note that my.arlo.com won't.

HBS-AG
Aspirant
Aspirant

There are no Arlo Secure or CVR plans actively on the account.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@HBS-AG wrote:

There are no Arlo Secure or CVR plans actively on the account.

I don't own the Go camera, so I don't have any troubleshooting tips to offer.

One option would be to purchase Arlo Secure temporarily.  Then you'd see a phone option in the app's support area.  Note if you cancel it after the problem is resolved, you will still end up with a one-month subscription charge.

Though perhaps wait a bit on that, and see if someone who has experience with your camera model responds.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation