Deleted my Go2, how do I get it back?

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Silverine
Aspirant
Aspirant

In trying to set up my new Go 2 I deleted it from my devices. I'm trying to add it back now but keep getting an error when I go to name the camera. I tried through the website as well and it says that I have already claimed the camera. I still get motion alerts from the camera but I don't see the feed from it, it's not in my device list, and it isn't listed under settings > my devices.

Also, I tried to purchase a subscription to access live support but am told I can't purchase a subscription without adding cameras.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Silverine,

If the camera has already been removed, you will need to factory reset before attempting to onboard again. You can find the reset instructions on page 71 of the user manual here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/images/pdf/Arlov4SupportDocs/ArloGo2/202-50035-01_Arlo_Go2_UM_29sep2021.p...

JamesC

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Since you say the web client says you have already onboarded the camera, delete the camera from Settings, My Devices and try again.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Silverine,

If the camera has already been removed, you will need to factory reset before attempting to onboard again. You can find the reset instructions on page 71 of the user manual here: https://www.arlo.com/en-us/images/pdf/Arlov4SupportDocs/ArloGo2/202-50035-01_Arlo_Go2_UM_29sep2021.p...

JamesC

Silverine
Aspirant
Aspirant
I couldn't do this because it did not appear in the device list. I was told it was already on my account when attempting to re-add it but it was not visible anywhere.
Silverine
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you, this worked!
Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation