Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Contacting Arlo for account maintenance

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
drandvn
Aspirant
Aspirant

All I really want to do is contact Arlo to update my credit card. There is no phone number, even to contact a bot or have a chat, much less a conversation with a warm body.

I finally found an article online about how to change the credit card. It says: Log in to myArlo.com. I did that.

Next it says "Click the dropdown on the upper-left and select My Arlo Account to manage your subscription"

Unfortunately, there is no dropdown on the upper-left. Gosh I hate it when they give you instructions that you can't do!

I can sign in to my account via Google Chrome only. I have tried signing in with Edge and it says "Device unrecognized, Log in failed. Sent pushmessage to my phone. But my phone never rings.

All I want to do is change my credit card number but it seems there is no way to contact Arlo...unless you want to buy one of their products. This company's service sucks!

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@drandvn wrote:

All I really want to do is contact Arlo to update my credit card. 

I finally found an article online about how to change the credit card. It says: Log in to myArlo.com. I did that.

Next it says "Click the dropdown on the upper-left and select My Arlo Account to manage your subscription"

Unfortunately, there is no dropdown on the upper-left. Gosh I hate it when they give you instructions that you can't do!

After you log in to my.arlo.com, try clicking on "settings".  The you should see an Arlo Secure link on the left (right under subscriptions).  Select that, and you should then be able to change the payment info.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation