Arm each evening at 5pm - Arlo Go 2

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
jeffinseattle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Is there a way to set up a schedule to arm the Arlo camera every evening at say 5pm?

I have them on a construction site and disarm them when I receive the first notifications in the morning - This lets me know when folks are arriving...I often forget to arm the cameras at the end of the day and wold like to camera to automatically arm every day at 5.

4 REPLIES 4
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jeffinseattle wrote:

Is there a way to set up a schedule to arm the Arlo camera every evening at say 5pm?

Yes.

One caveat is that a schedule entry can't cross midnight.  So you need to make two entries (one ending at 11:59pm, the other starting at midnight).

jeffinseattle
Aspirant
Aspirant

What happens to the schedule if I disarm the camera in the course of he day?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@jeffinseattle wrote:

What happens to the schedule if I disarm the camera in the course of he day?

If you manually disarm the camera, then you will need to manually reset the mode to "Schedule" when you are done.

However, the schedule will automatically disarm the camera during the day, so you shouldn't actually need to disarm it manually.  But you might need to manually arm it if that isn't what you want.

jeffinseattle
Aspirant
Aspirant

Well thats a bummer...the entirety of the issue revolves around me forgetting to arm the thing after I disarm it...And i dont have people of the jobsite every day.

I tried to get this functionality in place via ITTT but that appears to be broken.

Somehow there has to be a way to have the device ensure that it armed at a specific time daily regardless of its current state/condition.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation