Arlo go2 and absence of any Arlo support

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Gerdes
Aspirant
Aspirant

I want to buy an Arlo Go2. I don't have Internet access, so will be using my mobile carrier. I have a 5g SIM card - which is what my carrier uses.  The materials for Arlo Go2 reference 4g SIM cards.  Will any models of the go camera work with a 5g card?  If so, which ones?  

On support.  Clicking support gets you nowhere except a useless online assistant.  I have used other Arlo cameras since they first came out and I can say without any reservation that the support quality has gone steadily downhill.  You can't speak with anyone - ever.  Instead, you get directed to the community page.  I am reminded of self-checkout at the grocery.  The community is providing the service that Arlo won't yet still paying a premium for the product.  Everyone who answers a question on the community site should get paid, a reduction in price of goods, and/or stock for providing what should be an Arlo service. 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Gerdes 

I have provided this to the appropriate team and someone will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation