Arlo Subscription for 30 cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
WildlifeAntics
Follower
Follower

Our company has 30 Arlo Camera's on one account. We have always had between 15-20 before and just added 10 more. However some camera's will alert us to motion, but will not show recording.. I realized that on our account we have a subcription Plan of "Advanced" which will only allow for 16 camera's. I spent about 2 hours on chat support with Arlo on Saturday night trying to find out why I cannot upgrade to an "enterprise" level subscription Plan. Under our main account login the option to "change plan" is greyed out and not clickable. There is also a subscription note that the subscription was cancelled and a green button to "resume subscription". However when you click that it reads "null" in a banner across the top of the page.. 

I am at a dead end here, trying to figure out how to get all of our 30 cameras under one account. One chat support rep said to join "enterprise", the other chat support said enterprise is no longer available?? 

I don't know why I can't just call/chat arlo and have them upgrade our plan..

Short of cancelling our entire account and opening a new account and adding back 30 cameras does anyone have any suggestions?? 

Thank you so much.. 

1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hey @WildlifeAntics

Thanks for letting I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible. I have provided your escalations number here: 43065365

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation