Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
aweaver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello!

I am part of a company that uses Arlo Go and Arlo Go 2 cameras to monitor some of our locations and I've been the one to enroll the cameras and do the setup/install for each location. I've shared access to other employees in our organization, but was previously told that between interface versions( 4 and 5 I believe) the sharing function won't actually work, which I've confirmed as other employees can not see the camera's I've enrolled as they are on a different version.

I originally was set up on the newest interface but was told that the Arlo Go cameras are not compatible with the newest version so had someone from support downgrade me. Being that the new interface is the default setting for new accounts that would mean that my fellow employees would have to reach out to support to be downgraded just to be able to access the cameras that I have setup.

Is there an easier way to do all this or are the Arlo Go cameras actually compatible with the newest interface? The reason I got downgraded was because I was having issues getting an Arlo Go 2 camera setup after not having any issues with the Arlo Go cameras that I had already done. 

Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @aweaver 

Thanks for the feedback. I have notified the team regarding the GO v1 and UX4 compatibility. I'm waiting for any addition feedback from the team. I will update you with more info as soon as possible. 

aweaver
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Shayne!

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@aweaver 

The team is working on compatibility with the GO v1 devices in the future. I do not have an ETA at the moment. 

aweaver
Aspirant
Aspirant

@ShayneS

Thank you for the update. I would rather not send that information in a public forum so I have sent a direct message to you with the emails.

Thank you for the assistance

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@aweaver 

No worries, That was going to be my next request after you replied. 

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation