Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Arlo Go 2 LTE Security Camera (trying to order through Verizon)

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
RonCat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Following the Arlo URL to order through Verizon, I get an error after I select the payment option (monthly rate for 36 months or pay full retail price), then on to add another line to our existing plan I get an Verizon error indicating it can't be completed.  I've talked to 4 different people now at Verizon (on the phone for over an hour now), and they are having issues ordering it as well.  HELP !!  Has anyone else ordered this through Verizon???

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

RonCat,

I encourage you to continue working with Verizon support to escalate this issue. Alternatively, you could visit your local Verizon retailer and purchase Arlo Go 2 that way.

JamesC

RonCat
Aspirant
Aspirant

I got tired of waiting for over 2 hours on the phone with 4 different Verizon people (one being a supervisor), who all got the same error message I was getting when trying to order it online (Verizon chat representative also got the same error).  I also called a local Verizon store and they said they don't inventory this locally, and it would have to be ordered.

I ended up ordering it through T-Mobile and got the equipment for free with 2-year subscription for the new line.

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation