Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Arlo 2 billing

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
TracyTX
Follower
Follower
My credit card changed. Arlo tried to bill the monthly fee, which failed, and I was notified by email. I logged into my account on the web, no problem seeing all my details and stuff. But, for 5 days in a row, when I input the new payment card number, the site will never accept payment. The accept button remains paled out. I am shown a tiny credit available, but the window screen remains frozen. My plan is 2.99 per month. Unused Credit available $1.25 (??). I am skilled on the internet, I have explored every corner of my online account and all the support questions. The site is NOT working. I have even tried to cancel my account and start over, but my portal will not let me do that either. It is like payment was received Oct 20, but no debit has hit my bank account. I even tried to upgrade to the 9.99 plan, but exactly the same thing happened. Something is broken, and my email warned me 

"We’re still having trouble processing the payment for your Arlo service plan associated with (my account). Please login to (website) and click on Settings > Subscription to update your payment information within the next 14 days.

If we do not receive your updated payment information, your plan will be canceled, and you will lose all the videos in your library. Have questions? Please visit our Support Center for additional information."

ARLO BETTER NOT DELETE MY LIBRARY!!!!!
1 REPLY 1
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have escalated your case & someone from support will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation